Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MSN HATER

I hate MSN. i don't like chatting on MSN due to various of reasons. I think it's stupid 'chatting' infront of the computer, the most important reason is that it often leads to unwanted miscommunications. So i think it's stupid. SORRY MSN.

Today, im very sick. Mentally? ya, and physically. I was late in the morning bec i woke up at 8.40am, then i feel my whole body is so uncomfortable and kept feel like puking. i still ran to school with my weak body, and i end up more uncomfortable. And hell, today still got another presentation. But end up the lecturer said we did well. But in the afternoon feel much more better, went to amk with C,Y,E. Went to eat Family Fondue.
took a taxi back for last lecture. SIAN. super moodly the whole day.

Pictures:
yesterday.

thanks for the herbal tea, charmaine and yiting!

sorry amelia, but hahaha.

Family Fondue.

smilesmile.



im so funny, im crazy.


bye.

No comments: