Monday, May 14, 2007

Madness of Hotness!

Recently is bloody hot, even a person who don't really need a fan at home, needs one now! and now i couldn't bare to take off my tee. I need a whole air-conditional home. i think there is a humongous hole in the ozone layer. Damn! must be how people cause the Greenhouse effect, im contributing to the cause too. I can use tons of paper at one shot.

Okay, while i was blooging, i had to do my project at the same time. But my printer is out-of-ink. Therefore i had to go to buy new ones, but first time i went Sun Plaza to buy i only got the colour-ed one, but my intention was getting the black one. But i don't know the code of number of my ink. i had to jog back to my home to look at the number and jog back to get the black one. I end up jogging back and fore Sun Plaza twice. Im already hot enough and and it makes me run back and fore.

And now what the printer is giving me a hard time. BORE!

Thie month im so broke, just because of the printer ink i just bought which cost me $97 and shorty's birthday present XXX amount.

im so broke, please donate money to me.

No comments: