Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Light up

Light up, Light up,
as if you have a choice...

I love Leona Lewis new singles: RUN.
Here's the MTV of the song but embedding has been disabled... but you still can click and watch here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcpWQC9prm0
Watch it in high quality.
It's gonna be another hottest hit song. :D

Life is still the same.
2009, 2008 I can't different shade.
I still continue being the busiest man I can ever be.
No time to even update my blog. :C
But still wish you all you late Merry Christmas and Happy New year..
Sadly, I didn't spend my new year well.
This year was the first year countdown wish baby.
But haven got the chance to do so, cause who the bloody hell will get super sick on that day.
The whole of 2008 I didn't get such a bad flu but on the last day of it, I got the flu that everyone is getting...
:C I spend my last day and the first day of 2008 and 2009 in my sleep.
Well done.

But still nevertheless I still feel loved from baby. :D
i'll be right beside you dear...
light up, light up...

No comments: