Thursday, January 08, 2009

Occupied with exam.


Who would be a kind soul to upload the movie 4 romance(Fan Waan Aai Joop) online?!
Have to waiting a searching for the movie since last Christmas...



The film puts together 4 love stories delivered by 4 leading filmmakers. Each story offers unique angles of love from different perspective and storytelling style. 4 Romance contains 4 genres: comedy, drama, action, and musical. Discover the answer and the meaning of love in 4 Romance.
And you know what it's going to be something like 4bia...
After 4bia, now you have 4 romance... HAHA.

Who is going to bloody upload la!

Anyway I'm a happy person today! I finally pass my BCLS and CLINICAL skills.
Woot, cool! Finally all the stress can be thrown into the big blue sea.
This week is filled with test, Monday BCLS, Tuesday BCLS retest, Wednesday Clinical skills retest, Thursday Clinical theory retest, and Friday Elective ICA.
CRAP! No time to even enjoy my life!
THIS YEAR I SHALL REALLY ENJOY MY LIFE AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME!
that's what I believe in...

No comments: