Monday, December 01, 2008

Warning: I'm a bad bad person!

Being a nursing student is not easy.
You must have to be good moral value, your behaviour must be right and your language must be prefect; not vulgarity. At least not being caught when you misbehaviour.
So what are we, we're saint.
And among all reasons, I met the dupty of nursing for the most retarded reason I can ever think of, using vulgarity. She's a fine person, and she is really nice to me, but I don't see a point to see her for such reason. Who could I blame? Perhaps I really need some concealing from her, I really do have problem at home- my mother use vulgarity on me every single day. Ya, I'm speaking the truth. BLAH!
She say if I never repeat my actions until I complete the course, the case will be close. Of course after I graduated, my actions will be discipline by others.

Vulgarity = bad bad person!
no-vuglarity = saint!

Yeah, I'm a saint in this post!
P.S I'm not to making fun of any religon.

No comments: