Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my brother

Sometimes how I wish I could be like my brother, having so little stress about anything.
That's my perception, true.

Haven been talking to him since don't know when.
He doesn't bother to talk to me at all.
Mainly I'm doing the most of the conversation.
NOPE, we don't converse.
I question and he answer that's all. :C:C:C:C
I'm trying my best, but I don't see him trying at all.
What I wish was to have a normal family, and mummy doesn't have to worry about our relationship. But from what I see and sense, he don't care.
I don't know about him.
He is strange to me, but I hope to know more...
:C sigh, everytime I talk about my brother, I'll frown.
I really don't know anything about him.

Okay put that aside.
I wish my holiday can come so quickly.
My precious two weeks break.
And I shall really be a normal teenager.
I shall party and slack at home everyday.
That's how I'm going to spend my holiday.
BOOK me quick! I'm almost fully book. WAHAHA!!

No comments: