Tuesday, December 02, 2008

For some reason

Lyrics:Joanna Wang/Bing Wang
Music:Joanna Wang/Bing Wang

put on your shoes
people used to tell me
now they think it's like a style
of some kind or something

how do I explain that
I just don't believe in
all this purposely for
the world's perception of me

this is only rubbish put eloquently
like all the gothic poetry
kids are writing
from the high school scene

Hey let's start running
for no reason
let's start laughing
without any jokes
when did we need excuses to do what we do I won't explain myself
would't you agree that sounds nice

that's right
we can go out
watch a movie
climb out my window
in the middle of the night
and when the world's asleep we shall dance like mad amusement all only
would't you agree that sounds nice

so you mean you just
don't like wearing shoes
I've got sweety feet
I think I've made my point

if you truly like it then
it won't mean a thing
if it's a trend or if it's banned
by the fashion police

all the things I do I don't do them for you
I'm not down to earth not
planning to be
it's all hypocrisy

What have I been listening?
Yes, it's this song: For some reason.
Pretty soothing jazz song.
Love it totally.
Just wanna share the lyrics with your, so I put the whole chunk of words there.
so Read it.

For some reason, there is so much to think about.
And for some reason, I shouldn't think so much.
Sigh, what's life getting?
Out of hand? Probably.
I have this old man feeling that my body is not as young and fit as before.
My heart beats faster; my nervous tension is out of control; and when I'm tense, I tend to have this freaking bad "headache" or I should call it "pressure" that it excreting on the sides of my head.
BAD NEWS.
Blah, big talk.

SPOILER:
BUT MUST WATCH!!


Watch Rec with Fam, Fam's bf, Maine, Maine's Bf, Yingying, Blythe, Joey.
Totally love the horror of the movie.
Totally scare me out, now 4bia is rated second on my most horrifying movie I ever watch.
Probably is also due to your accompany that you go with.
Most of the parts I was scared by the scream and grab of the girl beside me: BLYTHE.
And guess what? I screamed along. It's so embarrassing.

A trailer of Quarantine:


And I watch Quarantine with my baby yesterday.
It's just the English version of Rec but was having lesser effect of Rec's horrifying moments.
I just find Rec nicer, but still I got shock by many parts.
I mean who will not be frighten if someone suddenly fall from the stairs and right in front of you.
HAHA. I can so totally replay the scene over and over again in my head.

To end off, I hope your have a nightmare.
HAHA, joking.
Sweet dreams to you all.

No comments: