Friday, December 12, 2008

I have fun today:


Tell me that I should miss my longer fringe, tell me that I'm "moo-ing" instead of talking during my previous previous post. What a retarded statement to construct: I love both my hairstyle cause it's both myself. MOO~~ That's what I hear now.
I hate my hair, because I don't know how to style it. :C
It so troublesome to handle.
Imagine yourself as a night owl, but still you have to wake up in the morning like all other birds, because they say it's normal for birds to wake up in the morning. What they haven realize is you're a owl not a normal bird. HAHA. What bullshit I'm trying to convey over is IMAGINE YOU'RE A OWL BEING FORCE TO LEAD A NORMAL BIRDY LIFE, and you're always late for the birdy class that you suppose to attend due to your insomnia nights, and now because of your freaking hair that need extra attention and to you want to be presentable for everyone, you have to wake up really early for it.
You all understand?
The pain of this owl.
How it really want to sleep and rest?
I bet you'll understand.
Now let's have a second of silent for this owl; to feel his pain, and to understanding his feeling.
HAHA.
The end of my moo-ing.
Conclusion of this crap will be I hate my hair, and I need professional hairstylist help.
Now may I get all the professional hairstylist attention, may you kindly help this poor owl. :D:D:D:D:D

Back to reality...
Today I had fun in school.
Sometimes it's good to be mad with your friends.
REALLY!!
Don't bother about how people will think and look, just do what you feel like.
That is always the theory behind the way I perform, it's the only way you'll enjoy.
(^^)Don't you think so?
Mar my always group member, haha, remember her?
She was once my group member too.
Today after meeting, we started having Rabies and started biting people.
Nah, I'm joking. We started to be mad, and tickled each other and stool each other things.
End up we ran around the school like some chicken, but it was totally fun!

Speaking about Rabies, remember I once mention that I watched Rec and Quarantine?
Actually it do happen on human, HUMAN DO GET AFFECTED BY RABIES, which I thought it only affect on animals, which I'm wrong.
Here is a poor Filipino child who suffer from rabies:

Poor Filipino Child With Rabies -
Kind of scary isn't it? It some what exactly like the movie I watched.
Just that he's being tied up, and didn't go again biting people.
:CCCCC After watching the video, we shouldn't make fun of people having rabies or other disease, pardon if I did or do. I bet the parent of the child must have feel very hurtful when the child suffers.

Okay back to reality...
Today went out with baby again. :D:D:D:D
I had fun too, and we bought a lot of cheapo stuff.
Can you believe it? I bought my aviator for two dollars only?
Yes I couldn't believe too.
And guess what, she is going to buy this for me?
HAHA? I'm a pervertic fisherman, be careful!


We always take a million of photos, but I'm too lazy to do a good posting.
Most probably the next time. :D
Haha. Here's a sneak preview:


BYEEE!

No comments: