Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Change:


Last Thursday I got my hair-cut with my baby.
This is the out come, haha, and ironically, I got different comments from different people.
Some say they prefer the previous hairstyle, which is...
THIS:


whereas some say they like this haircut:


Anyway, I like both my hairstyle, because I'm still me.
HAHA.

I really love the season of love, Christmas.
I feel love too. :D

Being too attach I wonder is a good thing or not, cause I miss her every moment I leave her.
:C:C:C:C:C
:):):):):)

Today we bought the same hat from Bugis street.
It's super nice, and it ostonly twelve bucks, can you believe it?
HAHA. I totally love it.

And we catch BOLT the cartoon, you know I have this thing about cartoon.
I think they're lame and immature, but Bolt is different.
HAHA, it's funny. I kept laughing throughout the movie.
It's also a "must catch" cartoon.
:D

Okay.
Back to my love, BYE people.

No comments: