Thursday, July 31, 2008

MAGIC ERASER!

Actually I don't like being filled with so much negative emotions.
I do want to be HAPPY all the time, but I just can't.
Things do make me sad, and I'm still human, I think I still have to rights to be sad.
I'm just over using my emotion.

I want to enjoy life, but I can't seem to be able to do so.
(On the other side of me was like thinking that I'm just purely lazy to make my life better.)
I just finished blogging on the statistic blog, and just found out the we actually did something wrong. So I guess the blog is unable to be completed by today. Anyway tomorrow there's presentation on Research method, and I'm stress. Stress because I'm not well-prepared. Most of the jobs are not done by me, and I felt bad. So I'm really trying hard to make up to my group mates by doing a good job for the statistic and hope that they can forgive my laziness. I have a badly planned life, and there is so much to be accomplished. That is call social role stress, if I haven't remember wrongly what Trina(sociology lecturer) taught us.

My mother always put this fear on me, telling me that I look older than my brother because I always have late nights. WHATEVER! and by that I mean I know it's the truth. Truth are brutal.
BYE! and I'll continue my late night with my Research Method study.
THIS YEAR I SHALL WISH FOR A MAGIC ERASER TO ERASE MY -VE EMOTION.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun cry =)