Saturday, August 02, 2008

another unproductive day

HAHA!
Just change my layout into template.
Which means I can change the skin whatever I want again. :D
And guess what the original template from the designer is not like this, is THIS.
I remember my super super ex.template I once used Youtube, now I'm using it again.

Oh well, hope some advertiser will put advertisement on the top. :D
It'll make it look better
Today is good.
I love to be unproductive, and not using my brain.
One day, I shall die of laziness;apply only if laziness kill.
Today I wake up at 3pm.
I slept through my morning, and missed my lectures.
Reason for which: Fridays meant to be lazy.
Reason for waking up: fear of being late for work, and the smell of stewed pork.
*maybe Malay who are reading this, are having the urge to vomit too.
I love my mother's food, I mean what she cooks; home-cook food. Have too much of outside's MSG, still prefer the forever MSG-free food that she always provides. Still today I took a little longer to chew on the food, and enjoy the taste. So today I'm late for work.
Do you actually know that my mother have been catching ENGLISH movies on hallmark, or course there is Chinese subtitle. Today while I enjoy her cooks', I watch the show with her.
The movie today was 'Holiday in Handcuffs". Before I was the show I told her why you like old movies, and she numbered "that's old movies?" But I goggled "Holiday in Handcuffs" it's in 2007. I thought the movie was produced in 1998 or something. Now I know why I conclude the movie is old, cause Hallmark program's graphic seems pale and old. Most shows showed on Hallmark are like that. Or the problem is with the television we had. Anyway, after paying much attention to that movie, the interest grew stronger. So I somehow got stuck with the show and decide to be late for my work, and my mother pop-ed and said who said that old movie isn't nice? I laughed.

I bet by the time your have finish reading this, you have strained your eyes.
OKAY, I know. I'll do something to it.
Anyway, my statistic blog have been out, I mean it's completed.
So feel free to go and comment on it or what-so-ever.
Here's the link: http://abc-healthsupplements.blogspot.com
HAHA.
RANDOM RANDOM:
EXCITED ABOUT NEXT FRIDAY.
FAM and MAINE- SHHHH~!

Update: Font-size edited.

No comments: