Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something to miss

Content warning:
DISGUSTNG CONTENT**
If you're eating, please stop eating;
If you're drinking, please stop drinking;
Breath in and out before you scroll further;















It's me.
When I'm young, and before I undergo orthodontic treatment.
Not much differences, I guess.
But it's the poses that make it irks.
.
Comparing the pass and now, I have so much misses.
I miss my pass.
I miss my Father.
I miss my Grandfather.
I miss my Grandmother.
I miss my Saturdays and Sundays.
I miss going to my Grandmother's house; Grandfather's house; current:Uncle's house on Sunday.
I miss the time when I could enjoy watching television programs one after another till my mother nagged.
I miss talking to my family.
I miss talking to my cousins.
I miss my cousins.
I miss you.
I miss having someone to flood my massage everyday.
I miss hanging out with my friends.
I miss my friends.
I miss ELDDS.
I miss acting.
Damn.. the list will never end...
Anyway, to keep my flickr account I have to create an Yahoo account, to merge them.
Freaking Lame.
I have a problem with remembering my email accounts, and now they're forcing me to create more. Other than lost90found@hotmail.com, I created like two or three others, but I couldn't remember them. Maybe lost90found has already inked in my brain, and my brain is so small, there's no space for more.
Now I have yahoo account too, lost90found@yahoo.com.
I guess I can remember this one.
HAHA.
It's quite a lame post.
But I really miss them, I really do.
BYE EARTHLINGS, I gonna meet them in my dream.

No comments: