Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SMS

HAHA!
Skipped Biology laboratory class, I don't even know is there or there isn't.
Just don't wish to go.
(LAME)
More lame stuff.
SMS on radiation wave a hoax.
The text message read:
Please switch OFF all ur handphones 2NITE. According to Metro TV, there will be a BIG RADIATION WAVE circulating thru the handphone towers at 11PM 2nite which is very DANGEROUS to humans. Pls inform ur friends NOT 2 keep their phones with them. Please FORWARD. Rgds.”
Before you believe tge text massage you receieve, Read this!
The massage that we receive wasn't even started locally.
With technology nowadays, people can do/tell you anything.
HAHA, if this massage keep forwarding, from today onwards people will off their handphone after 11pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! my friend received the message since 3 weeks ago and received it daily. Dam fake la. HAHA! and i forward to my fren. He believed it. and ask me why my phone still no problem. HAHA!