Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OMG. OMG!

OMG news:

First OMG news,
I PASS MY CLINICAL!
Extreme delighted!
It's extremely lucky to get 'Insertion of NGT and Suctioning'; the most easiest question among all. Now I can't stop smiling to myself:D
The best of all was Fam, Maine and I, all got the same question!!!\

Second OMG news,
Today my school actually can watch youtube video, guess something is wrong with the internet filter.
COOL!
how do I know about it?
I was in my blog, and it happens that the youtube video start playing.
Maybe it doesn't concern you but I find it quite interesting.
Now I can skip all my lectures to watch youtube videos.
Wahahaha.

3 comments:

-JoJo- said...

=p congrats u pass! e superhero gal video was quite interestin!! sheng! mus manage ur work life & studies well.. so den u cn handle stress! & i believe u cn! jia you!
~Joey~

-JoJo- said...

hihi! i'm here again! u all so cute 2day! ~loves lots!! so hapi to share wif u e joys!!
~Joey~

JS said...

Thanks alot Joey.
Sorry didn't hang out with your for the Sentosa trip. totally miss it.