Monday, May 26, 2008

Episode two.

I hate hate the feeling of being alone for doing almost everything.
I'm it's my life.
I know I'm 18 now.
But still wish to have much more fatherly love that I should have, or motherly love from my parents, or even brotherly love.
:C

It's just a few days away, and here I'm posting about this kind of shit.
If you're not tired of reading it, I'm tired of experiencing this kind of dramatic feeling.

QUARREL QUARREL QUARREL!
everyone love to pick the wrong time to quarrel with me.
How much more episode does this show has?
Seems like it's never ending!

Back to study!

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

BUDDY BUDDY! U ALWAYS HAVE US ARD!!! NO MATTER HOW TROUBLED OR WADEVER, WE'LL STILL BE THR!! NO WORRIES, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THR WHEN U WANNA VENT OUT UR ANGER!!!
<33333!

JS said...

THANKS A MILLON TO YOUR!
XOXOXOXO!