Friday, May 23, 2008

MADNESS!

Heeheehaahaa!
(monkey laugh)
Tell me I'm MAD.
The computer I used is also MAD.
The lights in my house also MAD.

I don't know what's wrong with my computer, I'm unable to see the nuffnang ads in my blog.
:C
This is what I see from my blog:


This is what I saw from others:

"Error matching blog to blogger entry. If you are the owner of this blog, please check that there is no typo in your blog address and that you have pasted the code from the Add Ads page correctly."

I checked double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuplet... times and it's still not working!
I need some professional help from anyone.
Help me by commenting the solution to my problem!

One of the light in my house keep flickering, it's damn irritating, but I'm too lazy to do anything to it. Thus, it keep on flickering, and irritates me.
I also need some professional help from anyone.
Help me by changing the light bulb for me!

For myself, you all should have already know the reason why I'm mad.
I'm really mad.
By saying that means I'm ain't MAD!
A person who suffered from depression will not claims that they're suffering from depression.
Same theory applies.

I'M MAD!

No comments: