Sunday, May 25, 2008

My dentist hates me.

I'm not sure is it me or is it the dentist
Am I too sensitive, or the dentist really hates me.
I always think that I have a 'big-enough' mouth to place the metal thingy onto my teeth.
But for every visit to the dentist, he will use his whole biscep strength to stretch my mouth with his powdered-latex glove. (Can you imagine the PAIN!)
When I got out of the room, I find myself looking like a clown.
A swollen mouth with powder around it.

I suspect that he really hates me.
I'm always not on time for his appointment.
And this time I even forgot his appointment date!
Wahahaha!

Today I waited there for sometime, as I was put under 'walk-in appointment'.
Not their fault but mainly my problem.
Who ask me to forget their appointment, I almost forget the 'make-up appointment' till I was almost asleep on Friday night. Is suddenly realise that I have been to any dentist appointment since ages ago, and the appointment date suddenly appear in my mind.
And as I was saying I waited there for sometime, I saw ALL the patient who came out of the room is fine, without swollen mouth or powder on their face.
HOW can I not conclude that he hates me!
Damn him, I hate him too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO :D it's been damn bloody long since i last saw you laaaaaaa! So when are you planning to meet me? You're in LOVE now, and you throw me aside :( How sad can it be?!
okay, misses~
I think I sounded so despo for you huh :X okay~ I really miss you la :D


with elephants & giraffes loves,
almighty qianhui

Anonymous said...

i demand my mp3 to be bling bling-ed oso.

JS said...

QIAN HUI, I MISS YOU TOO!
SUPER LOT CAN! Let's meet up during the holiday okay!

hahaha, contact you real soon.
Once most of the exam is settle, we shall meet!

JS

JS said...

Hi terence,

Can! No problem.
haha, you pay for the material.
I do for you.
:D

JS