Monday, November 05, 2007

stupid post!

I'm fucking TORTURED and TORMENTED by the restrictions. It's not like I'm a horny bastard, present in this world to go around fucking fuck people..

I'm so disgusted and fatigued now, I'M GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE in my bed.
No la, just kidding. GOING TO SLEEP la.

OKAY, here's the edit post; not going to sleep, not going to die yet

I so think that Roy gonna kill me soon.
'Who's Roy?', you definitely ask.
My answer is 'He's a online seller.'
I happened to surf pass this website: Japstreetwear a month ago, and tries to get some stuff from him. Until now I have settle have any business with him. What I kept doing this pass month was I repeating telling him I want A product, however a few hours later, I tell him I want B product but not A product. Situation like this make this business pass a month, and today he smsed me 'I think it's better for us to talk on phone'. HAHA, he's god damn unlucky to have me as the buyer.

Woohoo! Excited to see what I bought, they're sexyaes!
One of the sexyaes I wanna buy, but he's not having the colours I want.
A real sexyae from EDC's brand- CLOT :)
Here's clotinc.




Tommorrow is my ICA presentation, and here I'm with my craps about buying clothes.
I'm doing work too, I'm making name card! Ha, important for the presentation.

Here's a reminder for everyone, love your phone!
You'll feel lost without it!
I'm feeling lost today in school!

Real BYE!

1 comment:

yiting said...

Js.
I want hellopanda, cup corns, balloons &also one pink cap.
Noted?
Hahahaha!
Craps.





I know you love me! :DD
SO SEND ME MY PEEKTURES OR I'LL RIP YOU APART!! :b