Thursday, November 15, 2007

Regarding my birthday...



My BIRTHDAY IS TWO DAYS PASSED, and I haven done a proper post since 5th of November. To be exact, I haven use to the computer since then till today.
My life have been super busy.
School, work and outings.
Apart being occupied by the busy schedule, still managed to celebrate my birthday :D
I need to super thank those who sent b'day regards to me, and a very big thank you to those who gave me the presents. I LOVE ALL OF THEM, I'll post all the photos tomorrow. Super like the preset and my birthday this year. MANY XOXOXOXO to your!

I'll end my day here, good night:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEYS! u must model with all your presents
!!
WAHAHAHA!
EACH AND EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new blog add - www.hanging-on-a-breaking-thread.blogspot.com

Admission:Free
Time:24 Hours
Venue:www.hanging-on-a-breaking-thread.blogspot.com
Who? Jiayan~

Pleaase visit
HAHAHA!
gort ur face there.
see e second post nehs

Anonymous said...

jia yan never call me to go. sobs

Shirley said...

your grammer and tenses very GOODED. =) HAHA.

Anonymous said...

WHEN ARE U GOING TO POST?????
CHOU JINGSHENG!


MY HAIR TURN WHITE LE LA