Sunday, November 04, 2007

Short update again.

Yeah! One tiny dot of my pansai flooded, which meant that my pansai contains dietary fiber.
I shall continue my goal of making my pansai flood!!
Pansai = Faeces in dialet.

Life is still pretty occupied with school and work, hardly even have time to enjoy. Hate being cluttered with tons of work, just wish I could more time for everyone.
Last Friday my group mates celebrate the November babies' birthday, and manifestly that I was part of them.


At that instant, I feel like Mediacorp stars, suddenly thousand of people snaps at you.
Clearly I'm exaggerating, but I'm jubilant to be loved by them.
The pizza was nice, thanks for the effort Grace and people who take part in organizing the mini-party. (Sorry to mention Grace only, not that she is my rumored-gf, but.. I just happened to only know that she was planning.) Oh, and yingying! That day out of a sudden she requested me to accompany her to collect the pizza after school. When I question, she ended the conversation abruptly. At then I was wondering was it Long Zhen's birthday, which explains the collection of pizza, but slight debate went through my mind. I once saw on Long Zhen's blog that she had celebrated her b'day, what could the pizza for then? My thought ended like this.
Now things cleared, it's for us. :)

Randomly I came across this video by UKBASTARDS. (click to watch, remember to read the video information)
The person who uploaded the video wasn't one of the bullies. The person who uploaded the video was B0Davis- One of the bullies, before the actual video was deleted he named the video as 'The slowest taxi in South East Asia' and commented that the guy was hilarious.
Hate to say, but people who commit stupid acts like them are seriously unacceptable. What the purpose behind all these acts? It's not like you can reason that it's humorous, jokes like this are seriously unwelcome. I believe in karma for this matter.

:) Selemat Tinggal, turning in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. hahha.
it accidentaly slip out of my mouth. :x -ying

Anonymous said...

it's float --xan

JS said...

To Xan,
you mean it float out of ying's mouth? HAHA.
To Ying,
haha, spoiler!
But I didn't realise till Grace said tht there was meeting.

Anonymous said...

i mean your small tiny ~~ float, not flood
/
xan