Tuesday, November 20, 2007

POST birthday post.

It's so irritating that your life is so occupied, it just seems like you have to work till your last breath of your life. I don't have time for friends, family and my entertainments. I know that your will be sick of hearing of my complains, but what more can I post on? I'm just hell occupied. This Thursday there is going to Biology test, damn, so gonna pass it! Thought of quiting CC job, I'm really suffocating, not like the pass, I can do what I like and even have time to reflect on life. And believe me when you don't have time for yourself, you get EMO very easily.
Talking about EMO, have to thanks FAM for the fabulous cheesey donut that she gave me after EMO day have passed.

Love this picture:)
SHOCK!!!



As promised, here's the models of my Birthday presents.
Although it's not well taken, but really do appreciate them.
Special thanks to Shirley, Fam, Charmaine, Derrick, Suling, JY, Yi Xiang, Ash and people who have wished me Happy B'day. Thanks with XOXOXO.

The super nice NYDC Boo Boo cake :)

The Super nice Cookie from Miss Field :)

The Super JS's presents. Love them :)



Thanks buddy buddys for accompanying me:)
HAHA, don;t have photos of your on that day, just grab any of your photo.
:)) I'm clever!







UPDATE!
I got a new deep cut on my finger just because of my clumsiness again:)


Off to studying.
BYE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nvr thank me and nvr propagate how gd i was. Faster edit this post and write ty terence. LoL

Anonymous said...

LOLS! where got model in it ah!

JS said...

:)
I shy la, later people sign contact with me.
Oei, don't puke HOR!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!