Monday, November 26, 2007

extractions.

Hey people, two of my tooth are extracted today. :(
Didn't want to gross your soul out, so didn't take any photos.
Erm, kinda freaky in the first place cause it's the first time I extract my tooth under a dentist's hand. I still remember when I was young my mother usually don't bring me to the dentist because my teeth are falling... She either 'shake' it off my gum, or let nature happens. The whole extraction process wasn't too bad, I considered it as a experience in life. The 'everyone-say-it-feels-like-ant-bite-needle' was a bluffed, I never really notice a ant-bite, so I concluded that it's a bluff, ant-bite doesn't even make you feel like smacking the dentist... I didn't know that extraction of tooth is using a clipper like tool, and the dentist was 'shake' my tooth off like what my mother did, only that dentist is named professional. The first extraction was a torture for the dentist, he have a hard time pulling a shaking off the tooth, I even feel like saying "Do you need my help?" haha, and and the tooth was finally extracted, he commented that the tooth is long. YEAH! I have strong teeth on my left side :) because the tooth on my right was a fast job :( When I was asked to bring my teeth home, I said I don't want. I'll feel very sad if I look at them :( I miss my teeth...

Okay, sexyas good night.

No comments: