Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ouch.

My two days of 'holiday' passed so quickly.
OUCH! i read the the blog of the girl who lost her tooth during a ruby match again. OUCH! is the word that kept repeating in my heart. i symapathies her lost, what she had to went throught and the permanent make of her friend's head. if i was in her position i might kill myself for that. i can't even torlerate my uneven teeths, how can i accept being 'toothless' for 6 months. And the bill to 'regain' back to what she use to have, was $5000 dollars. I could use the money to straighten and whiten my teeths. i never want to be in her situation. thus, i think i should join a gentler cca like astronomy. who knows what will happen to me after i joined kayaking. a broken limb? By the way i didn't went for their compeition, maybe im sticked-off their list already. For astronomy there was a two day one night camp on 18 of may. Camp? hell. who knows what will happen? maybe we didn't see any stars but we see...... (you know other than stars and noon, what'll come out during the night.) [cross my fingers]. Actually im not supertisous, but there is an old chinese saying 'it's better to believe than not to believe.' Irony- by believing this saying im already supertisous.

i must stop having the holiday mood! i think im still in my dreams even the school had started long ago. I DEMAND MYSELF TO WORK HARD.
while working hard, i think of going to sentosa. WAHAHA.
to tan myself. argh.

bye.

No comments: