Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i had a thousands and one questions...

Recently i have a lot of questions on my life. Before you read on, you might think is another 'suicide' post that im going to blog about. But nope, not that pessimistic. My questions was...

1. Why didn't my mother gave me an English name? which save a lot of my and my friends trouble(especially the Malays). Most of my friends had a had time remembering my name, and they could come up with a lot of new names for me. Example: Jang Shang, Jin Shang, Jin Shen, Jason... etc. i was left with a lot of names after all this.

2. Why i can't stop eating and sleeping? i had this problem of not being able to satisfy; stomach; sleeping. I can eat for this minute and complain that im so full, and the next minute i will complain again that im hungry again. i also can't stop sleeping, ; it's never enough.

3. Why im born 'this' way, cant i born 'better'.

4. Why i always panic my friends. As in last Saturday after alight off an taxi, i got so nervous. I had this feeling that i will lose my handphone again. And i got so anxious searching through my bag, and finally i found it. But all my friends was like WTH. And today, i thought i lost my student card and i was busy searching through my bag, and i told one of my friends that i lost my student card. She was like searching through my bag for me, but at last i found it in my pocket. my god.

5. Why im so absent-minded. my mother gave me my weekly allowance and i lost it the next day. I can't remember where i place it. And you can talk to me about this particular matter but a day later i might tell you this matter again. And you'll like i told you this yesterday, after that i'll show you a blur face.

and there's so much questions to be ask...

Today i was late for class. I leave my house relatively late today, thus i arrive at Yio Chu Kang at 8.50. Is like 10 minutes to class. I tell you will never be in time for class if you're leave with 10 minutes. YOu never see the WHOLE PILE of people walking to school at the same time, everyone was like taking their time. You can't rush or what, but i still did. I squeeze through my way, and today was the presentation how can we be late, moreover, im in the 1st group. i ran up 6 storey just to reach to the pathertic room, and i reach there just in time for the presentation. And i was panting so much even while i was holding the piece of paper.
Anyway, after the tutorial ends i even forgot to bring the presentation paper out, see how absent-minded i was.
Today Lectures was so boring, i evern fell asleep at one of it. WOW.

Today YiTing brought her camera. And we all kept cam-whoring infront of the camera.





my handphone was flat after these photos. WEAK. But there's more on her camera; others handphone. i will get it by tomorrow and show you people.

No comments: