Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Learn to LOVE your school.

That's what one of my elder cousin, wen ting, told us. HAHA, and she proudly said to us 'I LOVE MY SCHOOL!' Thus, i should follow her leads and shout 'I LOVE MY SCHOOL TOO!' You see i have been attending this course CRITICAL THINKING, and it's all about thinking in different efficient way. And hence, I'm doing so; the optimistic way.
Don't we always equate CRITICAL THINKING into FAST PROBLEM SOLVING. But actually it wasn't. It's MORE of that, and i shan't go on, if not you guys will be bore to death.

As I was saying that i love my school, because i met fun people; classmates. They're very nice people. You see, we haven't know each other for long, but today was one of my classmate's birthday and caring people like Amelia and Yi Ting came out a plan to celebrate her birthday - was each of us chip in some cash to buy a birthday cake for that person. How nice of them, like me, i wouldn't initiate this idea. So there're the leader and co-leader right?

That's all for today.
GOOD NIGHT.

No comments: