Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BAD DAY.

I can sing sing Dianel Powter song Bad Day the whole day. In fact i can say i didn't manage my time proberly that leads to my Bad Day. As i said yesterday i was late for the class at the 6 storey, today my first lesson was there too, but it's was another tuitorial. The lecturer was a ___ can. She tell off at the smallest thing. She said that i was late for class when our timetable said that the tuitorial was at 10.10. I arrived at the class at 10.09, in fact i was early by one minute. However, she said i was late for 4 minutes, and said that there isn't 10.10 for first class. It's should be 10 or 10.05. WTH can. Did the school rule said or, and no lectuer had told us this before, why she KB so much. I was the 'first' one to come in 'late' and sweaty. That proved that i ran there can. And there was two other who're later than me which're really late can. And she just say what's your name for them. DOES MY GENDER CAUSE ME TO SUFFER FROM KB-NESS. my god, shut her up. Nevermind i don't want to talk about it.

Today saw two dead birds in a day at differenet location. Unlucky. And i lost a pair LEFT contact in a week. WTH. it's super suay. i did not realise that i lost my contact after i fell in a short sleep. see this picture you can obviously see the BIG AND SMALL eye. But i didn't realise, i was there digging for my contact in my eye. I scare i left it inside and cause infection.

Anyway i promised to upload the photos but i only got some. Yi Ting haven upload the photos.


My mother phone camera does some nice shot.

i got my pieceing. if you believe.


bye.

No comments: