Friday, April 20, 2007

CCAs

OKay, i have not learnt my lesson. I still remember how busy i was with my CCA during secondary school years(not that busy on the secondary 4 year). I still could remember how i wanted to join the cloub badly. At that time i think all the sport club are rubbish, they'll just drain you into a tiny sheet of paper. And the times i attend the club which i thought was FUN, was countless. And the FUN club turns to boring every since there was lesser and lesser people joining out club. I seriously think it was part of our fault that our club closed. I saw how the people/lier at NYP pull people into their club, i know is no point forcing people into the club when they have no interest in it, eventually they will leave. I have a big new for you guys, the BIG NEW is... I JOINED 4 CCA CLUBS. i know im so crazy, but how can i help when you're being force. Actually two of the club was self, but the other two was forced. But afterall i found all club FINE, i can learn every for FREE, you see. Is the FOC thingy thats matter.

The 4 clubs is Guitar, Astronomy, Cheer-leading and Kayaking club. HAHA, i know is alot, i dont know how can i handle all. You know my Philosphy towards was sport club was how tireding and how energy-draining they are. But now i think Kayaking was part of my interest, i think is so cool can. As for Cheer-leadin i was force into, but i can see tammi. And your question will be 'see her for?' i also not sure. HAHA. But i think i will not join that club, just go for the oriendation for FUN and Laughter. ANyway i saw Tammi that day on the CCA carnival, and your will be like 'soo...' HAHA, she is like a Star in NYP you see. HAHA, so i quite abit excited when i see her. Okay im deviating. As for guitar club, i always wanted to have some musical talent, but i alyways didn't have the chance to do it. And Astronomy was like quite interesting when there talk about it. HAHA. i think now im Guitar, Astronomy, Cheer-leading and Kayaking FULL-TIME and Nursing PART-TIME. HAHA.

Anyway i got my student card today, i regret putting that photo, is damm ugly can. YES UGLY! wish me luck for tomorrow guitar oriendation. Im so excited about going for the CCAs, i kept pestering my friends to go with me, i can ask them the same question for 5198456times a day. HAHA.

Bye.
This song is so cool, love her, love her songs.

No comments: