Wednesday, March 14, 2007

N73

i got the n73 music edition for $399. Not really happy, and not really sad about it. The whole mood is spoiled by some friends and my mother. Nonsense that they made spoiled my day.

Okay, testing out my camera on myself.
Your have alot to suffer since i bought the new camera phone.
i think im quite blessed.
i got mp4, i got new camera phone.
what i need now is a software called photoshop. WAHAHA.

whatever.
bought this tiny shiny _____ to decorate my phone, but in up is total mess.


Today is FUN. I have been out with my 'family' for so long. My real family too. Also because of the stupid job i had. i spent like 700 plus today. Phones(n70, n6080 for my mother, foods, clothes, phone accessories.) The soon-est i can go out again is 3rd of April. MY GOD. 18 more days, it's killing me. i transfered all my musics into my phone, and it seems like it's going to take forever.
okay bye.

No comments: