Monday, March 26, 2007

i wish to my hair to be dyed.
i wish to be tattooed.
i wish to be pieced.
i wish...

Nothing will come true even if i wish. Simple task like dying hair, will be objected. i seriously don't understand what my mother is thinking. sometime i hope to be alone, alone as in nobody restrict you. my mum thinks that piecing mean faggot, tattoo-ing/dying hair means gangsters.

arggh!
no point complaining here.

Today i took a bus home, and i totally regret it.
the bus is full of black.
When i was about to aboard the bus with Thomas and Shi Min, i could feel that someone is pushing me, and when i turn around i saw an Indian pushing his way through 4854346 Indians was is doing the same thing. i got so Fred-up and gave a stare at him but he continued pushing. Thomas and Shir Min saw the horrible uncivilised scene, they said wanted to board the bus behind, 851. And there they go, leaving me getting myself on board. And i got a most unluckiest place on the bus, which is on the doorway. i stoned there for a long time, and i found the bus not moving, and i found that there is still a long queue outside wanted to get on the bus. Then suddenly the back door open and a man in purple get up but unexpectedly the door suddenly closed. and he was stuck-ed in between the door, i can almost feel his pain when the door closes. And he shouted a few times open the door in Hokien, and 5 seconds later the door opened. He stood in expressionless, and asked the people to move backwards. I know his is acting that nothing have happened for the pass 10 seconds, but what esle can he do. What shock me, was he actually pull a couple to stand backwards. HAHA. no big deal actually. Then everything goes smoothing until people starts getting off the bus. I can feel Indians standing so close to me (i can almost feel there crotches) just to give ways. MY GOD, super gross. And i met a most unfortunate accident on the bus, when i was about to give way to a lady to is alighting the bus, i found my mp4 wire stuck-ed to to the e-zlink machine. And it forms a line blocking the lady ways. i tried to untie it. At last the lady goes underneath the wire and there she goes. she took a whole 10 seconds to alight. Initially i felt nothing and pretended nothing had happen and continued sms-ing. But till i saw two indians laughing his ass off this matter, i felt so insulted. I gave them a stare, but to me my stare wasn;t powerful enought to kill them. SOB. WHAT"S SO FUNNY ABOUT IT, it wasn't what i wanted in the first place.
whatever fuck.

Today i learnt alot of Cantonese bad words. WAHAHA.

No comments: