Saturday, March 03, 2007

I drooled on the MRT.

Yup, i drooled when i was sleeping on the MRT. I know im so diguesting, but i couldnt help it. it's NATURE. And guess what i miss my stop again, i woke up and found myself at arriving at YewTee(again). it's such an coincident. I hate going home alone after work, beacuse i tends to sleep on the train/bus. I MISS MARK! haha. SOB, have i told you about this guy name MARK who i met during working.

SOB, now he is not working there anymore. Mark is from GoldLion who works just beside me. At first we did not talk much with eachother. Till aday, he asked me whether i want to join him to go home. And i said okay. From that day onwards, we started to go home together and get to know eachother better. But now is like he is no longer working, my 'best friend' at work is GONE. and i have to one to talk to, no one to play with me. i kind of hate this feeling. haha. anyway, im not gay, i just miss someone to talk/play with me during work.

Tomorrow im getting my mp4, but i haven even get my pay. i started to wonder are they cheating on me? is the the second day of the month?! my god! anyway about getting a mp4 i haven talk to my mother about it. how am i supppose to tell her, like 'Hey mum, im getting a mp4, don't worry, i will use my own pay to pay for it.' and she will say 'have you even get your pay? and you still want to spent your saving?' My god!!!!

HELP!!! i want my pay!!!!!

No comments: