Sunday, March 25, 2007

my life is a crap/

Okay, since when it's not.
The admission into ploy is a disaster. There is 215641 application forms to be filled, and i didn't know how to fill them all. As what i heard from an auntie during the check-up, studying in a ploy can be that troublesome. Study is so troublesome, don't study also can't.

im so excited of the fall of April, i hope the days can pass faster. As April fell, it means that i don't need to be tortured in the cold; standing the whole; beening nagged by an naggy auntie; beening pissed-off by costumer. And it also means i can be the king of my home again. HAHA. albeit, i love the fall of April, but it also means that school is starting. NYP is re-opening on 16th of April. i promised myself to Ellie in nursing and don't let down my mother's hope on me, although i know that my mother always don't expect much from me. But this time i will proved that i still some strength.

Orientation.
My god. The orientation is compulsory. It's on 13th of april, at first i decided not to go, as i thought it is a waste of time, but i saw the word COMPULSORY, which means i must GO. and it liek from 8.30am to 6.00pm. can you believe it? Is there so much to be done that required the long hours. I can use the time and slack on my bed, which i have done from months. I WANT TO BE THE KING AGAIN! i don't like working, i feel like im a servant, which is a bad feeling.

I know i know, beening a nurse is much more worse than beening a promoter. Promoters don't come in contact with human waste; needles; dead bodies; heart; lungs; etc... i have mentally prepared the worse out of it. im prepared to see squash human brain; falling limps; eye ball flying. Okay, gross.

im drop dead.

No comments: