Tuesday, March 06, 2007

i lost trust in the people who i work for.

It's like months, and i haven't recieve a single cents from them. i have a hard time working with the auntie, and after all the tortures and torments that i recieved during/after working, I GET NOTHING IN RETURN. Maybe, two bottles(one i lost it; the other one auntie bought today for me); some foods from auntie; agony that she gave me, NOTHING ESLE. i know after what she have gave me, i felt that she aint that BAD. BUT the thing is sometimes she just make people real PISSED OFF. Besides that she's fine.

I SERIOUS NEED MY PAY-i so gonna call the company tomorrow in the morning.

Yesterday got posting results, guess what? i got into NURSING course. MY GOD. sort of regert choosing this course, because as a guy getting into this course, people might gossip behine you. BUT what is done cant be undone, thus, no matter what i will still do my best in this course.

see.


bye.

No comments: