Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things I never say:

I should start sleeping early, if not I'll be living a owl lifestyle again.
What I never told your this week:
1. My mother went to China for holidays.
Happy for her, she never been out of Singapore or ever board a airplane since she was born, more importantly she has not take any long break(one week) since she started her job.
I really hope she has an awesome time there, totally missing her now.

2. My Ipod touch was sent to service.
I didn't blame Byeol for spilling the water.
After all it's was an accident.

3. Today my brother requested me not to sleep me my room and I agreed.
He brought a she home, and they spend lots of time in the room.
Wonder what could they be doing?
SEX? Seems like.
(hope this will not be read by him) :X

TOMORROW MORNING SHIFT.
I'M HALF DEAD HERE!
BYE!

No comments: