Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I just satisfied my craving.


Life is sad when you don't satisfied your craving.
On the journey back from work, I had a hard time deciding to eat MAC or not.
Crazy enough for a guy to think that much, in the end I succumbed to my craving.
I'm LOVING IT!
It's been months since I last ate MACDONALDS.
Eventually after the craze of MAC during secondary school, I moved on to KFC.
I'm not a big fan of MAC during poly life, unless being a cheapo- thinking that the price of a MAC meal in NYP is cheaper than the meal outside, I'll eat it.
Which most of my lunch are either MAC or Western foods, because I'm UNHEALTHY!

It's a lazy day to work.
How boring can life be?
For the money, we work like cows.
Cows are being controlled, they are force to do what they wouldn't like to do.
But for the sake of their stomach, they have to pretend that they'll enjoying every moment of their life and give their life away..
Now that's exactly how my life is, pretentious.
Pretend to like everyone, anything, and anyhow.

THAT'S LIFE!
:C
OFF to enjoy my You tube session!
BYE!

No comments: