Thursday, March 25, 2010

A letter to byeol:


To Byeol:
Life have been stressful.
I feel like a freak having to control and shape you.
I no longer feel like it's the right thing to do.
After coming two years, it's seems like disappointment is much greater than the happiness.
I feel exhausted.
During this two years, most of the time, I'll frown whenever I see you. ( It's a bad thing to do)
I don't feel like a boyfriend but a personal grooming teacher.
I really hope I can be a good boyfriend and treat you like how others are doing.
But it just seems that I no longer smile upon looking at you.

After bottling up since don't know when, I decide to confront you again today.
Things that you said and promise I really hope you could keep and words.
I'm not sure will this last...
I really hope it do...
(PS:I know you have been reading)

No comments: