Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A new beginning!


Decided to start blogging again.
It's been very very long since I last posted.
It's time to recap on life since I last left it hanging here...

My last post was posted last year, and it's march 2010 now!
Life pretty much flies when you didn't even notice.

What happen over this time when I didn't post:
1: I passed my PRCP! (CONGRATS TO MYSELF, hurray!)
2: I got an Ipod touch on my birthday last year. (I love it!)
3. I got a FULL time job at Massimo Dutti after my attachment. (Just begining to work, barely a month)
4. I'm in a relationship for coming two years. (Byeol)
5. I'm waiting for the enlistment letter to serve the country.

Pretty much that's all for the major events that you need to know.
I hope after I started this post, I'll constantly post again, and hope it'll be another new beginning my my life. :D

Today slacked at home the whole day, was my off day.
Was upset that the computer wasn't working on my off day, but after trying umpteen times, it worked again. R-tard, opps. :D
I pray hard that it'll not give any problem unnecessary again!
After in the night, went for movie with Byeol.
We catch 'Remember Me', cast by Rober Pattinson and Emilie De Ravin, and love the plot of the movie.
Something that will cause you to think about life.
I was filled with many emotions during and after the movie.
I'm not sure whether is it a real life story from 911 victim's family, it just saddens whenever I think about the people who had suffered from the terrorist attacks.
What are the terrorists thinking about, which really wonders me!
What's the point of terrorism?
What's the benefit of killing?
Can someone enlighten me?
Questions just pop in my head, and I shall leave the question hanging...
Slight digressing, actresses acting with Robert Pattinson isn't much of those pretty gorgeous look?
I feel more of those 'brotherly' feeling- 'whazzup man!'
You think so?

Emilie De Ravin


Beverly Hills


It's time to have some sleep.
Tommorrow I'm working late shift!
Bye, signing off.
(should start reading to catch up with my language.)

No comments: