Saturday, August 23, 2008

Updates:


Hi people.
I know I have been lacking of updates, but I know, the frequency of 'lack of update' is so much higher than the update itself. Nevertheless, this blog still exist and is alive. Maybe if you're lucky or so, you will have a chance to read my posts. May god bless you for so. Erm, I learn from ML that we shouldn't use the word 'G-O-D' unnecessary. So I shall imitate my Pharmocology lecturer, instead of saying GOD, I shall spell in out.
Let's join the spelling bee contest! Horray!
HAHA!
With my ability, I'll definitely be the 1st runner-up of the last position.
If there is such a space.

ANYWAY ANYWAY.
From the time I have MIA in this blog, you have miss so much happenings of my life.
I have attended F.I.R concert, which is a very splendid experience.
My first time attending a concert.
You know that feeling? The very typical first-time feeling.
Very much of the excitements.
Suddenly my computers is bombard with pictures... because there is really a lot of them.
When I say them is really only the pictures i took at the F.I.R concert.
And guess the total.
100? No, higher..
250? No, much higher..
329? No! SO SO SO MUCH HIGHER!
541? EXACTLY. YES. It's madness, I know.

and I'll show you some of the 542 pictures:








Love; 我们的爱



We will, we will, ROCK YOU!

















BYE~~

ENCORE~!




THE END


I tell you by the time I finish uploading the pictures, it's already 2++am.
Crap! And I'm damn tired right now.
My favourite part of the whole concert was when they started singing We'll rock you. When they sang the song, the people HIGH to the max. Everyone sang, and roar with them. I like the part when Jam Xiao came as an guest of honour, his song're nice too; super chinese rock.


Today went out with ML and old friend DERRICK! who haven been meeting him for... 10years? nah, just kidding. But for a very long time. Anyway is nice to make jokes out of him, he is just too friendly for the badies like us. HAHA.
Catch 12 lotus together, a very emotional local movie.
I think it's much of my cup of tea, so I consider it NICE.
Catch it if you want to, it's kind of different from Jack Neo's movie.
Just wonder why people kept comparing their movies together.
It's because of the song?
Anyway, I hate the ending.
Kind of sudden, as I really wish to know more...
I have so many doubts.

OKAY, I shall turn-in soon.
Gotta work in the morning.
See you soon.

No comments: