Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SAD

Recentlly im very SAD, first thing first, my handphone spoiled at the wrong timing.... I know i have not been treating it well eversince i bought it so this was it's revenge. SAD, i just could not contact my friends and i dont know any BOSS called me for job. And the second thing that i was SAD was, my most of my friends got a job! Can you believe it, they got it without me. I MEAN! haix... i know most of the jobs that we went due to the large amount of people, the chances of getting the job is very SMALL. HAIX, i shouldnt have reject the chance of getting a job when my auntie asked me.... at that time i was like thinking that if i got the job my firned will all say i PS them but now the situation is different. NOW is like they PS me lor.... HAIX. im SAD. nvm...

BYE. short post again...

No comments: