Saturday, December 09, 2006

:]

Recently i kept being an asshole when i go out with my friends - i would always have a grumpy face on and be an anti-social person. Actually whenever i went out with my friends, i really become very vexed, especially when i knew that they found a job and i didnt. My auntie told me that her company only requires people aged 18 and above. EVEN QH have a JOB!!!! argh! i seriously CAN GO TO HELL lei!!

NVM.
Today actually im quite happy because i did alot of exercise; swimming and basketball.
i aint good at BB at all, i kept making a fool out of myself. But it's okay, i still enjoy it, the worst thing is i made my slipper spoiled- i have NO MORE SLIPPER TO WEAR LE!!! SAD, i still dont have MORE money to spent on slipper.

HAHA. BYE. TOMORROW i will buy a newspaper and call them myself, I HAVE TO ZHEN ZUO! wish me LUCK!

No comments: