Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas is passed!

HEY people, do you have a enjoyable christmas party on christmas or christmas eve? i believe most of your did but i didnt. This year was like so sucky, i didnt enjoyed my christmas at all. I still missed the FUN last year...

This year i went to my auntie's house to stay, is like quite boring. We kept playing boring games, and most of the people was so into in playing computer. Is like BORING!
But i got christmas gifts, im HAPPY! Enru: a spongebob boxer, Qian: a Bottle of stars and a Handphone accessory, Enru's mother: a tube of chocolate;$30 dollars; midnight mcdonald treat, Xiao Yi: her used-handphone; her house to stay-over; midnight mcdonald treat. YEAH! im happy. But i have not even buy presents for my other friends, i wanted to buy but i dont want to like shop alone...

Anyways, staying over althought is boring but i still enjoyed it. Like midnight mcdonald; talking to my cousins; playing with winnie(who dont really hates me now); having another handphone to use; playing stupid games all the times; doing O's work for enru; Qiann shared her thoughts.

But on christmas we have to like go home, i bought a big heavy bag home.... initially my friends and i are supposed to go to ice-skating but due to alot of problems it is postpone to friday.... and i spent a boring christmas at home, and most of my friends did too.... SOB.

ByE

No comments: