Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today FINALLY O ended.

I bet most of the people who took O will have a tittle like mine. For me is like finally it, but another nightmare is coming.... is the part of life where you have to look for holiday jobs or slack throughtout your holidays. Is like fuck right, most people will prefer the first option as holiday jobs allows you to waste your holidays away and at the same time you're paid. Today during the last paper, most of the people are not studying their phy/chem whereas they are talking about jobs. One of the most frequent sentence i came across is "Intro me to your job lei...", when we are waiting to enter the exam hall. Despite the shamelessness and the broken-english i still told some of my friends this sentence. But most of them is still in the midist of searching for jobs...

Anway, i don't know shall i consider tomorrow as a lucky day or a suay day or a "WANG" day to go out. To my shock so many peoples asked me out of the same day, im not boosting, im just trying to said that how is it possible for me to attend so many event on the same day.... (LMAO). Luckily, tomorrow the major programme was cancel due to some reasons, therefore i decided to PS my cousins as they're still quite understanding because i said im accompanying my mother for a doctor's visit. Which is true, initially i have to choose between FRIENDS or FAMILY, i mean when it comes to this KIND of choosing questions, it is quite difficult right? Anyway, the other programme of tomorrow is looking for jobs, SL said there is an job interview so we decided to go for a try. Wish us luck therefore i don't need to spent time looking for another one. Erm most impostantly pray hard that the pay is above 1000 a month, (evil laugh). Then i (haha) my "spending money's plan" can be used....(evil laugh)

Today is also GAME day, as in today even was also cancel which was quite disappointing. ERM! Anyway, Derrick asked me to accompany him for awhile because his next paper(D&T) starting at 2pm, which was a long time.... While waiting for him i nearly fall asleep in KFC. yup, i skipped the story, yayaya, still have to say..... we was like waiting for the time to pass and slowly we walked to SP, and saw LC and Carol in the KFC and we joined them. And they was like talking about Maple most of the time and 'jio' me to joined, and i did, because i remember there was a installation cd of Maple at my house, and its holiday why not treat myself better and have a online game right. YA. haha, i know i maybe toooooooooo 'slow' to start now, but i just play for FUN, not as in so INTO it.

Today was the last meeting of ms fong.... i wrote something and did not gave her, i intended to take photo with her but eventually i did not have a chance because my LAO-GONG took me far far away from ms fong. HAHA, then i jiu forget it lor.

HAHA. Albeit from the overcrowding event on aday please still do 'jio' me out, im more then willing to go. It just sometimes fate loves playing tricks on innocent people like me. (laugh- puke)

BYE GUYS.

No comments: