Sunday, November 12, 2006

tired//





It's a very tireding day. i almost die of exhaustion, anyway today i went to the Zhi Ling Mang Yue Party. It's quite boring but it's nice seeing all my cousins. Zhi Ling is like so cute, i almost kidnapp it home, i think both zhi ling's parent will be a good parent. They are so match. Haha. anyway taken some of zhi ling's photo. My fone is like spoil to a state that it cann't be spoil more. now is like rubbish...... hope it recover(like it will).
i was so bored and i did this. WAHAH.

She's like so CUTE. After seeing her, most of my aunties was like wanting another kid. HAHA. LOL

Pink Riding Hood. haha. SO CUTE.


Look at my mother. Chewing and takiing photo at the same time, this is what you got. HAHA. i hope my mother have another kid... but.... FORGET it.

i WANT HER!!

her feet was like so CUTE! so small! feel like biting on it. CUTE!!!


TIRED! bye.

No comments: