Tuesday, November 21, 2006

CHAOTIC!!!!

My life have been CHAOTIC, all the plannings of outings are in a big MESS all because of the interviews. I wished to have a JOB, but somehow the interviews timing is so wrong. I just have to sacrifices my FUN time for it, and after these sacrifices i still don't get that JOB, believe me i will burn down the whole of their shop. I WILL!

Anyway, yesterday my Spectacles broke, as in the frame came out. And half of today i went without glasses because it is irritating. And guess what due to too much COMPUTER, my eye sight worsen! haha. GOOD NEWS, i finally got what i want, contact lenses, despite all the opinion that im not suitable for contact lenses. I STILL INSIST. cannt i have a life of my own, i cannt dye my fucking hair already, i just want to do something different. And my mother finally agrees and allow me to wear them. (evil laugh). but is for a month only, Lets test test, if really im not suitable, then forget it.

TOMORROW is going to be chaotic because of the interview again. AND recently there is no pictures because my lagg phone is so sucky that i dont even wish to touch it a minture longer. It just gone MAD and soon you it will die off, I believe.

BYE.

No comments: