Friday, November 10, 2006

go or dont go?

Finally the hectic week have ended. i left 4 testes, two days of a-maths, ond day F&N and chem & phy MCQ. i can sense that my freedom is getting closer closer. HAHA. Today my relative is organising charlet, for 3days 2nights. i don't know whether should i go or not.... my cousin kept calling me to go and stay for anight and return tomorrow....

So i don't know whether shoult i go or not. :[ still considering...

anyways, this two weeks haven been posting because quite busy with life. Let me update your.... haha, this weeks my life have been terrible! since sunday, the day before O, i kept LS-ing till yesterday..... Today i think is Fine liao. Most probably i got is food-posioning ba, keep feel like puking, then keep LS, then stomach keep very pain. haha. imagrine you ls for 5 days, how will you feel.... haha.

i think i dying so la, today i sore-throat..... haha.
SIAN, nothing to write about... BYE

No comments: