Sunday, June 11, 2006

Things that i hate most!!

OH gosh! what happen to my internet la.... ARGGGH! idiotic... so slow and cannt even go in to websities and MSN. what happen.... ERRR. HATE it...

Haha... im a person who gets easily irritated. but haha someone i still can be quite patient on certein things..

Firstly- i just hate buggs that makes "BIZZZZ" sound, and i dunnoe why im alwys the one who they keep picking on. they just do not get off my life. AND i also hate those buggs that FLY near my ear. DUN they read news, they will be trap in there and in the END we both suffers!

Secondly- i HATE peeps who NAGGS. OH god. my mother is one person who naggs alot. HAHA. okay- i will not bad mouth her in my blog.

Thirdly-i hate ppl who i just hate ppl WHO wake me up when im asleep. For goddess, cant they just spare a thought for me. i just just easily tired. COS i use my brain alot. Not in the sense that i use them to study but i use them to think of nonsenses. haaa. I also hate getting up in the night to urine. COS i just irritate me la. haha. BIG sercet of mine. haha. sometime i bare till the morning then my bladder will hurt alot in the morning. HAHA. Due to my stubborness, now i have WEAK bladder. haaa.

i only can remember this all. Cos have weak memory... it okie. i will update ur when i think of them...

No comments: