Sunday, June 18, 2006

SUNDAY

It's SUNDAY today, and im still very HUNGRY. HAHA, it's okie, im getting used to it. HAHA. Just finish watching eps 18, got me almost cry afew times. Esp when i pity AH JIN, it is quite sad when saw he was so devoted in XIANG QIN, but seems like she doesnt give a damm. HAHA, the words are too harsh, maybe she just dun have the FEEL on him.

STUPID, i thought i can go on till the last eps BUT, i forgot to load eps19 first part. AND im struck there, thus, while loading, i decided to blog. HAHA- feeling really HUNGRY now. HAHA- hope suddenly one of the BEST cook in IT STARTED WITH A KISS come come out from the monitor and cook for me. HAHA- dream on!

I knew there's HAPPY ENDING between XIANG QIN and ZHi SHU but what about AH JIN. KE LIAN, i saw abit of eps19 by accident.OHH~ it almost made me cry again. HAHA` im good in crying. Argh`ahem. saw abit going to made me cry lei, i just pity AH JIN when...... he know the NEWS that XIANG QIN ang ZHI SHU are together. i believe i saw him crying, that makes me SAD too.

KAE... lalala` lets come back reality. TODAY im going to go to my ah gong house. MAYBE i will be damm tired there because spent my sleeping time watching the epssss. bye` im going back to my eps.....

No comments: