Monday, June 12, 2006

LOVE

i believe that LOVE exist just like what was shown on all the series.
LOVER can be far apart, or they can be very near to each other but they never know one day they will fall in love with each other... HOW romantic LOVE can be but LOVE can also be very nasty. How i wish my LOVE story will be just like those series with HAPPY ENDINGs. i think everyone hope so TOO. but in how many hundreds, or thousands, or millions can one lover with HAPPY ENDING. seems like to serious with the digits. ERM maybe out of TEN LOVERs how many LOVER are going end with HAPPY ENDING. HA.

ERM maybe 3, 4...8? too much.... 6?.. i do not know. u know? i think LOVE can be very easy when both partly willing to give and not one of them keep giving and the other keep taking. most people have bad experiences with their first love or most porberly the outcome will not be too good. Mine was one of those, i am consider a stupid, moroon during my first love. Ha. i really never knew what LOVE is till i watch those series. Ha! series HELPs. haa. Cos during my first love i never hold my GF hand, never sent her home, never do things together. IS that consider LOVE? LOVE is not just about feelings that are inside you, u need actions too. AS peeps saids, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUNDER THAN WORDS. did i told her i love you?.... ...... FOR MY LIMITED MEMORY SPACE.... i think....

haha- lets move on. im acting like a badie in anyway nowadays. i do not know why. Do your miss the OLD-nice, always being bully by others, and a busybody. JS? now i also kana bullied by others but now i know how to defence myself not like the old JS. now i also learned not to press on when peeps do not want you to know. maybe the changing also have the good and bad. At times, i wish i would never move to this house, never grow older. Cos, then i will not think of alot of problems... i just think that the first part of my life i quite filled with love but i just dunnoe what happen to the rest of my life.... it just totally SUCK. now i can see the wrinkles on my mother face, and it changing and changing to be one of the old woman. HAIX! just hate to lose her.

PS: just kill me before i see one after one my dearest and closest family leaving me.....

i innocently think that after posting about the bugg thingy, the bugg will slowly get off my life. But what surprise me is i found a FLYING GRASSHOPER. GOSH! can u believe it. a grasshoper fly all the way up to 8 storey just to disturb pissed me off. and it is at least 6cm long. !!! hate it. initially when i was playing com i saw something went onto my shoulder, then it shocked me and quickly stand up. And i keep friging my shirt but its gone. thus, i thought im too tired and i started to imargine things. BUT. when i when to the toilet, i show it on the Door. GOSH! i slowly went to take a tissue, but thinking the when i hold it maybe i will crash it. THE FEELING SUCK. thus i took another piece. then, i freak out. i do not know how to hold it. I took the door mat up and drag it down. it still flew out. after some "fighting" with the Grasshoper it went into the damm toilet then i use the hoe to wash in the the THING/HOLE?. then i still saw it clinging on the wall of the THING. Damm scary/ i quickly closed the lid. i think for an insect it doesnt have much strength to open the lid right. can u imargine the grasshoper still have black and white stripped leggs.

I M SCARE OF UR BROTHERS. please do not find me. im really scare of this insect la. but tell u im just afarid of them. But in the end i still will win them. HAHA. cos either i kill them or they will be push out of the window. BAD.

do not know why im just afraid of them. But im not really scare of ghost, and plying rollar coaster... this kind of dareing things. BY THE WAY. please not to be surpise when i freak out infront of a FLYING INSECT.....

No comments: