Monday, June 26, 2006

HARD GAY rock.

http://www.bakakage.net/
this is his office wesite.When in but did not suft cos busy watching his videos. HE rock, he is FUNNY. Yesterday till today i have slp. HAHA. me vs shirley till today 6pm. WOAH`. god. haha. just now chat with her till 5.30am. Happy that someone did not slp early and stay throut the night with me.

HAHA. at least im not the only one who did not sleep well before school starts. haha. starting to get dizzy. dunooe about ltr....

YUP, it may consider the worst day of MY LIFE. TIRED is still okay, but today i have to due with my worst gastric pain the whole day. i was like pain from the first lesson till the last and now still PAIN. ermerm. eating DOESNOT help anyway. Maybe burn too much carioes thr/out the night. GOD, save ME. HAIX.
Tell u today story ba, EARLY bird do can watch alot of cool peeps. Yup "cool" haha. everyone was like still in their dreams, some can just see that they just woke up, because of the messiness on their hair. SO i never NOT bath before i am out, or that morning really dun feel like bathing(hardly) haha. i will at least wet my hair not to look like i have just woken up. HAHA. haix. reaching school is terrible. i found myself tembering. keep tembering. HAIX. watever. CONCLUSION today suck. damm. not conciderate at all, im like no energy and she keep like asking me to hang the clothes CANNT she wait. im drain. I NEED TO EAT.

so envy DERRICk actually wathced LINSAY LOHAN de Just My LUCK. LOVE it. i want to watch too. haix.............

No comments: