Monday, April 10, 2006

today my life suck again....


another stupid drawing

stupid cuts

everything so hard/ dun think i can make it thr/o my life

my stupid drawing- broken hand neh.

my stupidity cause me to cut myself alot of times- i jus feel so stress la- i jus feel like running away frm life. i cut myself i think no one will care, i jux feel tt no one loves n care abt me. who? no one. Haix i noe it is not the first time i cutting myself but.... jux feel tt the oly way i can realli realise my stress.

who cares right.

haix today i cry until very chem i think it is the worst among all this yrs. i miss my dad, i miss him, i wish everything is prefect, but i jux didnt work out.

u noe yesterday my mom brought a shaver for me, first time jiu cut myself. so fuck, the scar is still there.

today also got my class tee. i choose L. it is like damm big. dunnoe la- ur comment lor. but now washing so no pics of it. wahahah.

haix i think i depression again.... i think i should say i alwys depress mae. haix actually eat i need is a helping hand or a console or a hug i needed...... but.... haix- too bad my life just dun allow this things to happen. i noe u are trying ur best, i jux can feel it.

No comments: