Sunday, April 16, 2006

TODAY IS A SUAY DAY FOR ME

Today is really a suay day for me, u noe. Today i kind of wake up late, i say late cos initially i wanted to do my hw which i haven even touch by now. In the morning i ply com until quite late- then i went to my ah goong hus- u noe wat?! I WALK TO NEAR TO MY 3YI HUS WHICH IS T OLD BUS_STOP, I SNEEZE ON THE WAY WHICH PEEPS LOOK AT ME LIKE I SOME WAT A MONSTER THEN MY WALLET KANA BIRD SHIT WHICH IS A SUAY THING, at first i still dunnoe when i reach bus-stop i see. THEN i wait for so long then 856 came then i dobut myself i look at the panel it does not show 980 i was lik WAT THE FUCK i went ot the wrong bus stop. HAIX. anyway jux very fuck la.

THEN have to walk another 5-10mins to reach bus interchange then can board 980. Jux feel very fuck- then in the bus i SAW so UNHYGIENIC, UN CIVILISE, watever. he spit at least 3 times in the bus. can u imargine. THAT SO DISGUSTING.... haix- another thing- i really cannt take bus, car watever. i will jux go dizzy and faint la. haix.... hate it sia. watever it is, at the rest of the day have fun with my cousinsss... wahhahaa. today saw ah ping coming to ah gong hus- so surpise- wahaha- he is jux so cool forever. kk- beta got my hw done oresle i dunnoe wat will happen. N why holidays jux pass so fast- HATE.

What the hell- haix- jux playing com- then.... haix i jux dunnoe wanna blog this part. mother SAID i this yr change so much- u dunnoe wat actually have been gg on w me- hu is the one who make me so painful- hu is the one who dun care abt everything- hu is the who hu let me jux feel like slping forever. TELL U LA I M SO TIRED OF THIS WHOLE LA. if one day u leave this whole, i also decied not to life- so let have a happy ending ixt it so. TELL U LA- bro, im jux so sick leii. is u hu cause me to feel so painful..... is u hu let me change la.

SICK OF THIS FUCKING WORLD_ CANT LIFE JUX BE BEAUTIFUL. i jux wish i could slp forever. and ever.

No comments: